Full control. No hassle. Great value!
Create your own shop. Let us process the orders.
Create it. Launch it. Make money.
Using our shop platform is not only simple, but also helps fundraise! Create amazing items, design the look and feel of your shop and control prices to raise money. Your parents, members and supporters will love it too as they can shop for everything they need - all in one place.
ShopKeepEasy is a fully transparent shop management platform that can process the orders for you.Partner us
Create and sell items easily
- Select from hundreds of items in your group colours. Add embroidered or printed designs then sell on your shop.
- No need to hold stock. We manufacture items to order and deliver direct to your customers - we aim to dispatch in under 14 days.
- Sell second hand items, event tickets, fundraisers, and more. We also make it easy to take control of selling your own items.
Fundraise for worthwhile projects
- Adjust the shop price of all items sold to raise money in your account funds.
- Launch donation fundraisers and collect 25% gift aid automatically from supporters.
- View all sales and donations from your customer history database
Make your shop personal
- Allow shop visitors to add their name/initials to items.
- Edit the look & feel of the shop by changing banners and texts.
- Have fun! Replace product pictures with photos of your group using them.
Save time managing your own items
- Choose to make invoice orders for items from us that you want to hold in stock.
- Add your own products or services or ask us to put you in touch with our brand partner to design your own range or brand of items.
- We help manage stock held on site. We can also hold your stock for you. View real-time stock data and let us ship warehoused items to your customers within days.
Finding tomorrow's business leaders
ShopKeepEasy supports education charities who use our platform to deliver business programmes to young people - helping them bridge the gap between school and employment. These businesses run as a social enterprise, raising money for the school or a charity of their choice.
Over a number of workshops, the students decide on a product or service to make, market and sell. Products can include items such as T-shirts, Hoodies, Phone cases, Backpacks, Umbrellas, even ‘craze’ items such as fidget spinners. Each item is personalised, embroidered or printed with the students' own designs or school logo.
In addition to gaining digital literacy and an understanding of internet retailing, students learn about production and supply chain, profit and loss, marketing and selling, the value of money and taxation. They also explore core values and 'life-skills' including honesty, integrity and resilience, as well as behaviours such as customer service, quality and continuous improvement which will add to their business acumen.