UniformEasy makes it hassle-free for schools, clubs and groups to sell anything and raise funds for worthwhile projects.
Offer your supportOffer your support Can you help? Volunteer to help administer this shop. Register to offer your support.
Browse catalogueBrowse catalogue Looking for other items? Browse the shop manager catalogue.
Roundwood Park School/Harpenden Colts
Roundwood Park School and Harpenden Colts FC are delighted to announce that their application to the Football Foundation for a grant to support the construction of a state of the art, full size, floodlit artificial turf pitch, situated at Roundwood Park School, has been successful. The ROUNDWOOD PARK COMMUNITY PITCH (RPCP) has been an ongoing project for several years with planning permission achieved in January this year. Since then the school and Colts have worked closely to complete their bid for Football Foundation funding and to identify and select a construction company from the Football Foundation framework.
The pitch will enhance the sporting provision at Roundwood Park School, provide a vital, local home training venue for Harpenden Colts and offer exciting new opportunities for people of all ages in the local area to keep active and participate in sport.
The Football Foundation will provide the bulk of the funding for the new pitch and we are very grateful for the donation of £10,000 from the Harpenden Society. Roundwood Park School and Harpenden Colts will provide the balance of the financing. We are now beginning a major, joint fundraising drive, seeking to raise £200,000 from individual, family and company donations. You can support this exciting new facility in Harpenden, by making a donation to pay for paving stones which will be laid within the viewing gallery in the new facility (see diagram below). We will acknowledge your donation by adding an inscription to your paving stone. By donating you can make a lasting and personal contribution to this much needed facility within our town.
We will be seeking to claim gift aid on personal donations which qualify and invite you to complete a gift aid donation on checkout (see below). Your donation can also be gifted! You can donate on behalf of a friend or a family member and download a gift certificate when you check out.
The Roundwood Park Community Pitch paving brick fundraising is being administered by the Roundwood Park Academy Trust on behalf of both Harpenden Colts and Roundwood Park School (see legal section below). UniformEasy is a third party service provider that is hosting this online portal.
Any queries not addressed on this page should be directed to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed areas for supporter pavers*
* The exact position of supporter pavers is yet to be finalised. This is as a guide only
Examples of similar schemes:
Ideas to help get the word out.....
• Why not ask a grandparent, godparent or other relative to donate? (they can tick the box when on the shopping basket page to receive a free gift certificate)
• The paving stones would make an ideal personal gift for Christmas, an anniversary or a birthday
• If you are a small local business, why not include your website or phone number to generate business?
If you are a UK tax payer, you can gift aid your donation after you place the order. Successful giftaid claims will increase your contribution by 25% without costing you any more.
Legal Points to Note
• Technically, all donations are made to the Roundwood Park Academy Trust
• The Academy Trust will administer all claims for gift aid
• 100% of all profit received by the Academy Trust (donations and any gift aid successfully claimed) will be used to fund the build and other costs of the facility - 50% being used to offset Colts' contribution to the those costs
• Legal title to the paving stones will at all times remain with the Academy Trust
• You select your message but the Academy Trust reserves the right to correct spelling errors and not to display messages which it reasonably determines are not appropriate for a school environment. In the event of the latter you will be asked to choose an alternative message which is appropriate.